(VERSION: May 2017)
You have booked a stay in the “Birnbaumhof – Hotel Pension und Ferienwohnungen”.
This reservation of services causes a guest accommodation or hotel accommodation contract. With the declaration of a reservation you affirm to complete the booking
with this hotel.
This guest or hotel accommodation contract has to be treated like any other contract under Ger-man Civil Code (Bürgerliches
We guarantee to provide all agreed services correctly and on time. In addition we ask you to consider our general terms and conditions.
They govern the contractual relationship between the guest and the host and are accepted by you with your
IV. CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER / FAILURE TO USE HOTEL SERVICES (NO SHOW)
If the guest doesn´t use the booked premise/s he is nevertheless legally bound to the contract and has to pay for the rooms reserved by the hotel.
This is not meant to be a compensation - but a claim for performance which - is often ignored. Not incurred operating costs – such as food and service or the disposal of bedding can reduce the price
for the unused rooms.
a) Cancellation / No Show
- Cancellation of the contract concluded with the hotel by the customer requires the hotel´s consent in writing. Is it not given the price agreed in the contract must
be paid even if the customer does not use the contractual services.
- Provided that the hotel and the customer agreed upon a date for a cost-free cancellation of the contract in writing, the customer may cancel the contract up to that
date without incur-ring payment or damage compensation claimed by the hotel. The customer’s right of cancellation expires if he does not exercise his cancellation right in writing toward the hotel by
the agreed date.
- If premises are not used by the customer, the hotel has to deduct the income renting the rooms to other parties and also from saved expenses from the cancellation
fee. If the rooms are not rented otherwise, the hotel can demand the contractually agreed rate and assess a flat rate for the saved expenses of the hotel.
- Cancellations which take place a minimum of up to 6 full days before arrival date are free.
- Later cancellations will be charged at a rate of 80% of the rate of the first overnight stay.
- Failure to use hotel services will be charged at a rate of 80% of the entire booked stay.
- In case of an early departure, 80% will be charged on the remaining days. The customer is free to show that the above-mentioned claim was not valid or not valid
in the amount demanded.
- If the cancellation takes place a minimum of 6 full days before arrival, the hotel will reimburse advance payments or security deposits. In case of later
cancellation no advance payments or security deposits will be refunded.